Thursday, September 1, 2011

{FREEBIE} Shopping List Printable

So, for many years now, I have used a customized shopping list, sorted into categories that correspond to the isles at the store where I do my grocery shopping.  I decided to share it with all of you because it really saves me a lot of time and prevents me having to back track because I missed something.  I try to only go to the store once a week, so I leave one of these on my refrigerator and write things down in the proper category as I realize I need them.  Then, before heading out, I do a menu for the week and write down the additional ingredients I need. Hmm . . . maybe I will have to share a menu printable too. ;)


This is 8.5 x 11, just print on borderless 8.5 x 11 and cut in half. 





The one with filled in headings corresponds to the Walmart I shop at, so I have also posted a blank one you can fill in for yourself!





Happy Shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. I leave one of these on my refrigerator and write things down in the proper category..customized shopping

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...